[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: MSNBC News Link: Work to restore a medieval castle

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 08:17:22 PST 2003

Sorry about the cross posting, but I thought YOU ALL aka Y'ALL gotta see this....My sister sent this to me, Who's up for goin'....lol    Anna Zingha Makeda Hathshepsut, The Moor Of Dundee....
 Note: forwarded message attached.

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio