[Loch-Ruadh] FW: for all U.S. troops everywhere (fr:d.b.)

Charles Armitage kylanulfgierrson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 20 06:59:43 PST 2003

From: Aaron Marquez [mailto:aaronmarquez at earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 1:44 AM
To: Charles Armitage; elizabeth smoot; firemanswife1110
Subject: Fw: for all U.S. troops everywhere (fr:d.b.)

--- aaronmarquez at earthlink.net

  From: Virginia Bradley
  To: Blind Shop;Dolphinflo at aol.com;diane,pete
  Sent: 1/15/2003 2:57:39 PM

  From: LARRY BUNCH
  To: julie fowler ; Jim & Florrie Duckworth ; Ginnie Bradley ; Cliff and
  Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 10:14 PM

  From: Naomi
  To: Tina ; Stanley Naumann ; Jack & Mike ; Grace ; Dorothy ; Cindy Jacobus
  Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:59 AM

  From: LaDonna
  To: Ardith McFadden ; Margaret McLaughlin ; JamesEugene Billingsley
  Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:47 PM

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Connie Davis
  To: Jill Davis ; Jeff Cornell ; Jim and Ada Roberts ; Hope Roberts ; Lyle
Deem ; Bonnie
  Cc: Larry A Fought ; Linda Davis ; Margaret Brown ; Stephanie Pauter ;
Lucille Duncan ; Barb and Gary DeLancey ; Becky ; Amy and Joe Aucoin ; Abby
Hoff ; Twyla Lamp ; Wetzel ; Barbara Lacy
  Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 6:48 PM
  Subject: for all U.S. troops everywhere (fr:d.b.)

    (note: when forwarded and eagle is added.)

  Prayer wheel for our soldiers...please don't break it

  Please send this on after a short prayer.

  Prayer wheel for our soldiers...please don't break it

  Prayer Wheel

  "God, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they
  protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they
  perform for us in our time of need. Amen.

  Prayer Wheel: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a
  prayer for our troops in Afghanistan, and around the world.

  There is nothing attached.... This can be very powerful.... Just send this
to all the
  people in your address book. Do not stop the wheel, please....
  Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine &
others deployed in harm's way,

  Prayer is the very best one.

  I noticed that as I forwarded this...another eagle was added!!  Neat!!

  This message scanned for viruses by Corecomm
--
[ image001.gif of type image/gif deleted ]