[Loch-Ruadh] Re: I Survived the Holidays and then left something behind

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Sun Jan 26 07:43:21 PST 2003

I have to say that Gwen, Fiona and Elizabeth just wore me out Saturday
morning.  I have never seen anyone shop like that before.  Next time I will
take a folding chair with me.  I was overwhelmed by the choice of fabric
selections.  I couldn't stop choosing fabrics then putting them back and
then picking other ones and putthing those back.  I finally found some
beautiful fabric for my bedroom, and some nice wool for a short cape.
There were some amazing bargains for 1.50 a yard and this was 60" cloth!

I got home from the shopping spree at 6:00  just in time to change clothes
and socks(a long story Elizabeth will be more than happy to share with
EVERYONE) and shoes.  Made my layer dip.

I am so very upset that I could not go.  My husband had said his tummy hurt
and he needed to stay home.

I attempted to drive but got all the way to Markham Ranch road and there was
something on my windshield I wasn't sure if it was spitting slush or if it
was just dirt from the road.  I figured hey if your that stupid you
shouldn't be driving.  So I turned around and came home.  I was just too
tired to go any further.  It was a good thing I came home because I was
asleep by 11:45 anyway.

The layer dip was delicious.  The children were very glad to see me.  We
ordered Men in Black 2 on video on demand it wasn't as funny as the first
one but had a few cute surprises.

My gift was a pair of black mens socks with Homer Simpson on them.  He is
wearing a pair of boxers and eating a box of chocolates.  It says on them
"Let me be your CANDY MAN".  I figured the Baroness might try to snag them
up.  Since she likes black socks and all.

Suzanne