[Loch-Ruadh] Re: I Survived the Holidays and then left something behind

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Jan 26 08:18:45 PST 2003

We had a blast last night and thank everyone for coming and bringing all the wonderful food and "interesting" gifts.  Here are a few things left that someone may (or may not) want back that was left behind when all of you crazy people went home.

6 pack of ShinerBock
3 loaves specially breads
1 small container of sliced cheese
1 small container of dip (flavor unknown)
6 pack 20 oz CocaCola
3 20 oz Diet Coke

If any of these items belong to you and you want them returned, please let me know and I will bring them to Moot on Monday or to the next populace meeting.

Fiona