[Loch-Ruadh] ISTH party

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Jan 26 13:19:10 PST 2003

I would also like to say thank you to our hosts. I hope the garage has
aired out, thank you so much for providing a place for the smokers with
a heater!!! I really appreciated NOT having to go outside in the damp
and cold weather.

The gift exchange was, to say the least, very entertaining. The head
bobbing dog will also return next year. Yes, Dan, I WILL make soap on a
rope for you and RETURN YOUR molds to you!!

And.....nanny, nanny, boo, boo,.......I now have my very own Pass the
Pigs game (and, NO, it was not part of the gift exchange) in a very
period bag!!!  Thank you, Cat!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!