[Loch-Ruadh] ISTH party

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Jan 26 14:17:46 PST 2003

Like everyone else, I had a blast last night.  Thanks to Alaric, Fiona and
Luther
for having us all over; they were great host.  I got many loving rubs and
kisses,
you can guess from which one.

As for the gift exchange, I have my doubts whether the "college girls" DVD will
make it back next year.  It will probably be worn out by then, but if not,
maybe
it will return also. I can't wait to show it to my youngest son; I'm sure
he will
want to take it to the ranch for the guys to see.

This was a fitting end to our Holiday Season; a real relaxing get together.
Thanks again,

Bicé