[Loch-Ruadh] Canton T- Shirts - Your Input Needed

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jan 30 18:36:21 PST 2003

We are looking at getting some new t-shirts done up for the Canton that will be a little better quality than the CafePress ones.

Before we finalize what they are going to look like, I thought it might be a good idea to see what everyone would like.

Do we want to stick with the Canton badge, or go with some other design?  How about captions?  Front and back pictures and words, or just one side?  What color shirt?  (Going with a shirt that is one of the colors of the graphic cuts down on printing costs slightly.)  Other ideas that I haven't listed here?

Let's have some discussion on the subject, and try to come to a decision by next Populace meeting, which is next Wednesday, 5 February.

In Service,