[Loch-Ruadh] Whats in a name... (was about the cloak)

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Tue Jan 7 11:17:35 PST 2003

>Yes, I might have changed it, but I would very much like to change it
>back. It is what is on my AoA, after all. Maybe I could work with Padraig
>in finding "Kara" in Irish history.
>      Lady Ceara/Kara Mac an Ghabhann (the confused)

As a person who had to change the spelling of their name to satsify CoH I
can relate; though I have to admit that after awhile (its been a year now)
I got where I liked the new spelling. I too have my AoA (and my Comet) in
my original spelling (MagD'Leigha). Give the new spelling some time to grow
on you. I think the new spelling of your name is rather cool myself.

Magdalea (who still has moments of having to stop and re-type her name)