[Loch-Ruadh] Whats in a name... (was about the cloak)

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:14:53 PST 2003

> >Yes, I might have changed it, but I would very much like to change it
> >back. It is what is on my AoA, after all. Maybe I could work with Padraig
> >in finding "Kara" in Irish history.
> >      Lady Ceara/Kara Mac an Ghabhann (the confused)
>
>As a person who had to change the spelling of their name to satsify CoH I
>can relate; though I have to admit that after awhile (its been a year now)
>I got where I liked the new spelling. I too have my AoA (and my Comet) in
>my original spelling (MagD'Leigha). Give the new spelling some time to grow
>on you. I think the new spelling of your name is rather cool myself.
>
>Magdalea (who still has moments of having to stop and re-type her name)

    Thank you very much. I sort of like it too, but I like Kara much better.
I don't trust the herald that told me I couldn't have "Kara" (Bear can and
will second that) and I would trust Padraig's research over that guy any
day. If it comes out that I really can't have Kara,
I know I'll get over it, though. ;o)

- (At the moment stuck with) Lady Ceara Mac an Ghabhann