[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Jan 24 15:31:29 PST 2003

You can come whenever you want, but I don't think we'll need help setting up
as there is really nothing to "set" and we are cleaning (mostly just
straightening) tonight.  I plan to wear very comfortable mundane clothing,
relax and have fun.  As you know, I'm a lousy hostess.  Everything will be
on the kitchen counters and ice in the ice chest for everyone to help
themselves.  I don't intend to have company coming over, I intend to have
friends coming over and they just need to make themselves pretty much at
home.

Fiona