[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Fri Jan 24 17:52:52 PST 2003

Fiona that is the best way to have fun.  Good heavens if you have to worry
about the other stuff you can't enjoy yourself at all!  I never have all the
rooms in this house clean at the same time.  I don't think its possible
actually with these four kids.  I do have my B* room that if anyone goes
into it and leaves anything laying around I turn into a B* really fast but
thats about it.

Straightening up for me is taking one pile of papers, stacking it ontop of
another pile of papers putting in a rubber made container and shoving it in
a closet for later going through.  hee hee  And I mop when my socks stick to
the floor.  Just kidding.  I don't mop.. When my socks stick to the floor I
go put shoes on.

Suzanne