[Loch-Ruadh] Award Recommendations for Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Jul 6 11:11:37 PDT 2003

The time to make award recommendations for Lughnasad is upon us.  As the new
version of Mailman seems to support attachments, I have attached a zipped
version of my article on recommendations to this email - if it doesn't come
through, I'll post the article somewhere on the web where it canbe
downloaded.

Remember, the only way that anyone gets an award is if someone cares enough
to write a recommendation.  I have included sample award recommendation
letters with my article. If you need help or advice on writing a
recommendation, contact me or anyone who has been playing for a while and
has written recommendations (Baroness Dana, Lady Bice, Lord Polydore, Lord
Dohmnall, just to name a few - there are many more).

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.