[Loch-Ruadh] A Boon

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Jul 9 19:09:51 PDT 2003

OK this is going to sound kinda strange but I am sure there are worse
things in life...

We don’t use many canned veggies therefore not many cans to decorate (I
cant remember when I last used a can veggie in fact). If someone can get
a couple cans together I am sure we can manage decorating a few (the
girls are always looking for projects to do and this would be perfect!).

Magdalea