[Loch-Ruadh] Mr. Fix It's Continuing Remodeling Saga

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 24 21:21:32 PDT 2003

> Hopefully we can get the stove side of the kitchen finished tomorrow.
> According to Mr. Fix It this side will be a piece of cake.....no sinks
> or windows to work around!!

Sounds like you had your hands full!! Well, we are finished signing papers
on our house. We refinanced, and we have most of the dining room painted!
Yippie... and since we don't have a morgage until Sept, we're definately
coming to Lughnasadh, as well as buy some more paint to finish the dining
room off with, as well as pay off a good portion of Mordi's hospital bills!!
Yippie!! I have my priorities straight atleast.

ili