[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Setup

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 28 08:39:47 PDT 2003

Event setup will begin at 10:00am Friday 8 August

The Setup Coordinator, Lady Aingeal, asks that everyone who can assist in
the setup please be at the site by 10:00.

Merchant setup:  Merchants can arrive on site for setup anytime after Noon.

PLEASE NOTE:  Site setup will be done first!  There will be no personal camp
setup until all event setup is complete.  If we all pitch in and work at it,
we should be able to get all of the event setup done, and then get our
personal camp setup complete before the worst heat of the day.

Gate opens at 4:00pm.

In Service,
Padraig
Lughnasad Autocrat