[Loch-Ruadh] HELP!!! Please

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:02:41 PDT 2003

Dear Friends,

This is a call for help. I know that all of you have busy/full lives and
that there is little time to do anything other than what you need/want to do
but I’m begging you to consider the following. My mother-in-law and
father-in-law were forced to move to a halfway built house in Newark Texas,
due to a series of bad choices made by there kids, Kim and Alien, that did
live out that. As a result of these bad choices two children my 4-year-old
niece and her 8-month-old sister were taken from them and placed in a foster
home. If my mother-in-law and father-in-law can get the house in Newark
fixed up they will be granted custody of my two nieces. If anyone could,
spar some time to come out and help clean and fix, donate basic cleaning
stuff, building supplies, tools, or anything really. My whole family and I
would be very thankful. I do not know what will happen to the kids if we can
not get this done, please please please please please please please please
help.

Harra Kylan Ulfgierrson
Former War Chieftain of House Broken Axe
Soon to be again, well one day... I hope...
In service to the dream...