[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Just got home from the doc

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 12 16:30:25 PDT 2003

Baroness

I will try to get by tomorrow after work and pick up the pavilion.  I want
to schedule a Pavilion Wash Day sometime soon preferrably when the weather
looks like we'll have time to dry it out.

Fiona and I will not be at fighter practice Sat, it's our 5th anniversary
and I am taking her out to the restaurant of her choice.  I'll be posting
this to the list.

See you tomorrow around 4:30 if that's All right

Alaric