[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Just got home from the doc

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jun 12 18:20:30 PDT 2003

That will be fine. Though, you might want to give me a call before you
leave work just to jog my memory :)

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Alaric wrote:

Baroness

I will try to get by tomorrow after work and pick up the pavilion.  I
want
to schedule a Pavilion Wash Day sometime soon preferrably when the
weather
looks like we'll have time to dry it out.

Fiona and I will not be at fighter practice Sat, it's our 5th
anniversary
and I am taking her out to the restaurant of her choice.  I'll be
posting
this to the list.

See you tomorrow around 4:30 if that's All right

Alaric