[Loch-Ruadh] shhhhhh!

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 08:18:03 PST 2003

It was a good thing Chris and I canceled our plans for War.  Ryan and I have
come down with some kind of creeping crud and feel like death warmed over.
On top of that another unemployment check is missing out in the ether and our
refridgerator has decided this is the week to die.  the freezer has gone
kaput and the fridge part is not far behind.    Ya'll say a prayer, sing a
chant, do a spell or whatever else is your personal choice,  that things look
up for our family please.

Later,

Kristi