[Loch-Ruadh] shhhhhh!

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Mar 12 21:16:20 PST 2003

Sorry, I forgot.  It was just a crazy idea anyway.  Sounds like everybody is
busy with other things.  Innes has something else going on later Sat and I
have to go do Birthday with my Mother on Sunday.  We can plan better
some other time.

Bicé

Don't worry about it, like Tegwared said we could always do it in the late
afternoon/evening. Besides time wise that would work better, if there were
any pics where a window showed it would at least be dark outside. Make them
really wonder what we were up to at Dana's house at night. LOL

Dohmnall

---