[Loch-Ruadh] shhhhhh!

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Mar 13 10:36:09 PST 2003

At 09:16 PM 3/12/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Don't worry about it, like Tegwared said we could always do it in the late
>afternoon/evening. Besides time wise that would work better, if there were
>any pics where a window showed it would at least be dark outside. Make them
>really wonder what we were up to at Dana's house at night. LOL
>
>Dohmnall
Hi all,

Sorry I disappeared last night but we went to eat quite late and then
when we got home medical things reared their ugly heads. Ugh!  I hate
getting old and being married to an OLD man sucks also. <G>

Anyway, if you all want to do the picture thing let me know and I will
start hunting my digital camera.  I have to be gone most of the afternoon
and early evening but I will check back later tonight.

Bicé