[Loch-Ruadh] S&I meeting

Amacfer@aol.com Amacfer at aol.com
Sun May 4 15:43:33 PDT 2003

    I have been reading all of this discussion about S&I being unable to have
a meeting this month. Well my house is available. I would suggest Tuesday
night as that seems not to be in conflict with any thing else on the
calendar. Only question is do we want to do this on the 6th or the 13th.  I
would need to get with Asa about the invitations and the supplies. I have no
idea what she has in mind. Please let me know what you want to do.   Anna