[Loch-Ruadh] S&I-time & place discussion

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun May 4 16:10:30 PDT 2003

I guess you could say, I put the cart before the horse - I am currently waiting on the preferred wording, list & number, etc. before I can create these invititations.  I have had numerous offers of help, which I will take everyone up on as soon as these things are ready.  I was trying to see if the canton was interested in getting involved - and I think I can say "yes" to that!  Thanks and I'll have the invitations out as soon as they are ready.

As for S&I night - the usual night we have had was taken be a Lughnasad planning night.  Lady Fiona has always picked up the meetings when I couldn't, but I didn't want to volunteer anyon without talking to them (Hi Fiona - Hope Aleric is better and sorry you didn't make it to crown)

As Kaitrin and Anna have volunteered, we have locations.  How does everyone feel about Mon., 5/5?  Shall we postpone, move or go ahead and do it tomorrow evening.  I will only be able to offer some charters and paints - no invitations yet ;)

I can do it at my house on Tues. 5/13 or Mon. 5/19 - just not tomorrow.  We've already cancelled the last meeting - I didn't want to do that again.

What say you, the people who wished to sling paint and scrible, er, be scribal?


And always remember, it takes a village to raise a child but it takes a viking to raze a village.

More information about the Loch-Ruadh mailing list