[Loch-Ruadh] Demo tonight

janesitton@earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Sat May 31 17:37:16 PDT 2003

So how was the demo?  Were there a lot of people there?  Did you have fun?   DID YOU MISS ME?

Bic.

Lady Bice, of course you were missed!  I had a good time, and since you were not there, I picked up the standard and spouted forth many various Ruadh Noises -- luckily, after Domhnall left, and Padraig didn't have a notepad and pen.

Brighid actually walked 2 1/2 miles.  Mistress Stella walked several more than that, and also made the demo shine, as far as I am concerned, with her gorgeous trappings.  It just would not have been the same without all the lovely things she brought: armor, garb, various & sundry fiber crafts, and her lovely pavillion.  Many thanks to her for all her efforts.

I am still tired, as Brighid & I stayed 'til the bitter end, and I've only managed to get a few hours sleep today.  Just back from spending the day with Lady Gemma and Lord Egbert, I am now going to perform my ablutions and go to bed early.

See you at Populace,
Madelina

De gusitbus non est disputandum.