[Loch-Ruadh] FP/workshop visitor

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Oct 2 10:39:36 PDT 2003

Hello, all!

This weekend, Gabrielle and I are planning to go to Three Queens. Our
farrier, however, is fascinated by the whole concept of the SCA and we
are giving him directions and times for the workshop and practice. He
seems a very shy guy, so he may not even show, but if so, I know he'll
either be well cared for or tasty with a side a potatoes :)

His name is Phillip Perdue.

Sluggy!

--

"We have almost forgotten how strange it is that so
  huge and powerful and intelligent an animal as a

                                 Peter Gray

"The horse. Here is nobility without conceit,
  friendship without envy, beauty without vanity.
  A willing servant, yet no slave."

                                 Ronald Duncan