[Loch-Ruadh] FAS dessert list

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sat Oct 4 08:18:10 PDT 2003

Greetings!

As discussed at Populace, I'm starting this list to see what we'll have and
how the contributions will be transported to the site. So if you'll respond
with what dessert you'll be contributing, if it will be accompanied by a
serving dish or not (please label serving dishes for ready return), and if
you will be attending the symposium. If you are not attending, we will need
to make arrangements to gather up your contribution. We are also in need of
lemonade if you would like to donate a drink rather than baked goods.

Dessert name                       server provided
attending FAS
                                               yes/no
           yes/no

Catrin ferch Rhys