[Loch-Ruadh] bardic one week later

wiley T wileyth at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:42:34 PDT 2003

Wiley here I've talked to Gwenllian (sp?) and I pointed out that bardic is
being held at the same time as Three queens.  After some discussion we
decided that bardic should happen a week later that way we don't put people
in an either or situation.  So I'm sending this out to let all bards and
patrons, and freinds of bards, or freinds of bard patrons know that it will
be the second friday in October.  Also this will be the passing of the cloak
competition (do I have to give it up <sigh> okay) The theme of this
competition is song, story or poem of creature(s) monsters, and scary things
or something from their point of view.  So with that said Please bring a
chair, songbook, food to share, and a smile.

also if someone would please post this to ansteorran announcements and the
elfsea list I would appreciate it.