[Loch-Ruadh] bardic one week later

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 22:32:17 PDT 2003

Please send out another announcement to where ? directions and specific dates for  "one week later" will be held (smile).... Thanks Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee, who maybe singing with The Womens Chorus Of Dallas www.twcd.org   that weekend, but if time permits your bardic sounds like FUN ! www.moorofdundee.com  across the Trinity In Steppes....lol

wiley T <wileyth at hotmail.com> wrote:
 we
decided that bardic should happen a week later that way we don't put people
in an either or situation. So I'm sending this out to let all bards and
patrons, and freinds of bards, or freinds of bard patrons know that it will
be the second friday in October.

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio