[Loch-Ruadh] Home - and Gone Again

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 13:03:36 PDT 2004

Safe travels, Padraig, and thanks for putting in the request for the weather  - it was great.  The margarita machine wasn't bad, either.

The kids & I just got home.   Now for a shower, a bite to eat, and a nap, and not necessarily in that order.  Oh, and I have to take the medicine I forgot to bring with me to the event and then put my feet up.  My ankles are swollen now to almost double their normal size.  Ouch!

A huge vivat and a standing ovation to everyone who did the work of running setting up and breaking down the gear for Lughnasad.  Your efforts are hugely appreciated.  It was a wonderful event.  I was very glad I was able to attend.

Thanks,
Madelina