[Loch-Ruadh] home safe

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Aug 8 16:45:42 PDT 2004

Conall, kids and I are home. Dropped kids off between 3 and 4 and we were back at Mac Manor about 5pmish. Sorry to have had to leave so early before tear down was done but we had to get the kids back to the other parental units in a "timely fashion".

The event was beyond awsome! I wont even try to go into heaping onto folks as I am to tired and know if I attempt to I will forget someone. I will say this... this was an event that I have totaly enjoyed more than any in a very long time.

To each one who received an award Vivat! (again I know if I try to list everyone out I will ubdoubtdly forget someone and I dont wish to do that!)

To Loch Ruadh I say this: I am honored and proud to call myself a member of the Shire of Loch Ruadh!

Magdalea/Pook