[Loch-Ruadh] kudos

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Aug 9 19:07:32 PDT 2004

Now that I am rested and able to think beyond shower and sleep I want to say thank you to each person who attended for making my job as Chirurgeon in Charge a very easy one this year. I think we are all getting the hang of eventing in Ansteorran August as we had no incidents related to heat!! YEAH!! And all list marshels reported no injuries on the fields! YEAH!!

Thank you Baroness Dana and Lady Aingeal for assisting me in getting things organized before the event. With my (now former!) work schedule it was impossible for me to make many (ok I made 2) of the planning meetings but you both kept me informed and kept the lines of communication open allowing us to have few snags in getting water bearing set up, on site communications set up and in general making my job one of being in the background.

Lady Magdalea
Journeyman Chirurgeon and Lughnasadh CIC