[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Cormac

K N vigulf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 16 20:41:56 PDT 2004

yeah what kylan said ,glad he is ok ..

vigulf

Caerell MacDomnaill <caerell at charter.net> wrote:
After not hearing from Cormac since the 30 second phone call on Thursday, saying that he broke his foot, I decided to be proactive and called every number in the Caller ID from San Diego...Apparently one was from his senior Drill Instructor's cell phone. He gave me the number to the Medical Platoon...after getting the run around that he was not assigned to that platoon, Lo and behold, Cormac calls me...He told me that they say that I shouldn't call that number again...I guess I called the right number...I do not think they are used to dealing with retired NCOs...especially Air Force NCOs, we don't take no for an answer...Hope I didn't get him in too much trouble. :)

He said that he has two stress fractures on his right foot...it happened on a five mile hike with a full back pack, Gunny Lett said it sometimes happens because they are not used to carrying that much weight.

He will be there for 1 to 2 months. He can accept letters from anyone and small packages from family.

Caerell