[Loch-Ruadh] Question

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:50:12 PDT 2004

If the info has already been sent out, I missed it, but what time is the
workshop being done at Danas' house on Saturday?  My glorious plan for
holding off move-in until Sunday because I thought I had a single room has
been dashed.  I have a roommate and should be there so that I can get my
stuff in where I want it.  If it's late enough I can get my stuff in and
make it up there, but move-in starts for returning students at 9, so it
would be a rush, but I'd like to try to make it!!!

Very frusterated and repacking everything,
Ira