[Loch-Ruadh] SCA 101 Question

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Aug 18 08:04:16 PDT 2004

Welcome to Loch Ruadh.
The SCA 101 is very informal gathering. It is not in garb as some newcomers
do not have garb at this point. The class will start around 10:00 AM this
Saturday morning at my house:
1613 Prince Court
Benbrook, TX 76126
Call if you get lost: 817-249-5643 or 817-939-8150

I have cats, a large friendly dog and it is a smoking house, so if necessary
take your allergy meds. There is no smoking in the house during the class.
It might helpful to bring a chair and something to drink if you are not a
coffee drinker (as coffee will be available).

There will be 3 teachers as well as most of the officers of Loch Ruadh. We
will touch on most aspects of the SCA. The longest part will be when we take
questions. So I can't tell you how long it will last. Come and stay as long
as you can. Bring your questions!!

In service,

Dana Mac an Ghabhann, Court Baroness of Ansteorra
Seneschal, Shire of Loch Ruadh