[Loch-Ruadh] SCA 101 Question

Brighid MacFergus dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 13:43:11 PDT 2004

Greetings!
My name is Brighid NicSeward and I hold the office of hospitaler for Loch Ruadh. It's my job to help newcomers such as yourself get acclimated and find their way in the SCA. As you have already seen - all of the wonderful people in this group make my job very easy!
I won't repeat the information on the SCA 101 class, but I did want to say Welcome! and I am very much looking forward to meeting you and your family this Saturday at Baroness Dana's.
Until then...
Brighid :)

Dennis Polley <polleydd at hotmail.com> wrote:
I recently joined the SCA via a friend from Houston and his insistence that
I would love it. My family and I attended the AAA with his household, but
would be interested in joining a local group. I have been lurking on your
list for a few months (sorry), and would like to join in Loch Ruadh
activities. Could I have a few more details about the SCA 101 gathering,
what it entails, is it a garb event, where and when to show up, what to
bring, how long it will last and anything else a newbie might want to know.
You all seem like a great group of people, more of a family, and I would be
honored to be considered for inclusion.

Sincerely,
Kazimierz Raczkowski
mka Dennis Polley

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...