[Loch-Ruadh] period names

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Thu Aug 19 17:22:00 PDT 2004

Thank you all for the advice, but I am still unable to locate any period names from c15th Netherlands. I've tried the SCA lists and every search word I can think of.Dutch, Holland, Netherlands and even Gelderland( that one only brings up sites in Dutchand my dutch is not very good- ik spreek nederlands nog maar en klein beetje). My only recourse is to discuss this with the herald on Sat. I've prepared everything with this local and age in mind, so I hope to accomplish it( I don't really want to go with German...). I guess we'll see soon enough. Thanks ya'll-david