[Loch-Ruadh] Anchored Down

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 09:10:56 PDT 2004

Well, with moving my room to another room today, homework, a friend of mine
poping THE question in the next few days, and other random mundane issues at
hand, it looks like I won't be making the trek to Bardic tonight; too far
and I have too much to do  *gets almost stressed look*  See??  Have fun for
me, and I'll see everyone at Gothic.  Because of manditory meetings all this
next week I can't go to Moot either, but those are just for this first real
week of class anyways.

Until Then . . .
Irina Radokovaia