[Loch-Ruadh] RE: viking test

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Mon Aug 30 14:53:29 PDT 2004

You are 84% Viking!

The viking blood is strong within you. You will raid and burn villages and
return with many slaves. We would suggest investing in a chainmail vest as
you will be in the first ranks in many raids. Feel free to drink, wench and
enjoy yourself!

You are also 75% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career
choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous
muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

hmmmmmmm...guess I should have studied..