[Loch-Ruadh] Viking test

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Mon Aug 30 15:38:44 PDT 2004

You are 68% Viking!

There is some viking blood pumping through your veins. We will allow you to
fight alongside us since you make the rest of us look good. We might even
give you an axe to defend yourself with.

You are also 50% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career
choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous
muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

hangs her head in shame

Catrin