[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh OP

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Aug 12 09:32:24 PDT 2004

Thanks to Lady Katheryn the Shire OP has been updated to reflect all the awards that were received at Lughnasad, The precedence numbers have been removed from our this OP listing so that any awards that are given can be updated ASAP instead of waiting for the Kingdom OP to be done. If you want to know what your precedence number is I will still be happy to assist you in figuring it out.

Dohmnall

---