[Loch-Ruadh] From Colorado

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:47:16 PDT 2004

well, the vacation is comming to a close!  the drive up on monday was crazy
just because of the lack of sleep, but we made it sometime tuesday noon-ish.
  we had planned on camping but well, it's colorado and it was cold and
windy, and that idea was quickly scratched.  unfortunatly the camping
rafting trip did not happen, they looked at us like we were crazy, so we
ended up doing a full day, easy rated section of the river.  it was fun, but
i got a bad sunburn on my pasty pale legs, along wiht my wonderfully poped
blisters, going up to breckenride and playing around on the mountain was a
bit painful.  we're now spending some time with some old friends, so
hopefully we'll be home saturday or so.

and ths computer doesn't believe in caps or most of hte keys, so appologies.

and now i crash . .
--ira