[Loch-Ruadh] Sad newsconcernign Luther of the Long Tongue

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Aug 27 03:19:15 PDT 2004

Greetings All

We have a problem, yesterday Trugreen Chemlawn left the gate open to our backyard.  When our foster daughter Cheryl got home from work she didn't notice the gate was wide open and let Luther out as usual.

Luther went "walk about"  We searched the surrounding area but cannot find him.  An add goes in the papaer today and we have notified the local Animal Control people.

 If anyone comes across a Tan Greyhound with a chunk missing out of his tail - please let us know!!  We would like to get the silly idiot back,  And yes, Trugreen is going to get a call this morning,  they will not like it.

Alric