[Loch-Ruadh] Sad newsconcernign Luther of the Long Tongue

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Aug 27 06:30:40 PDT 2004

I've added Luther's safe return to my prayers.  He is too gentle a dog
to be out there in the big, bad world.  Please let us know as soon as
he is home safe.

Padraig

Alric wrote:>
> Greetings All
>
> We have a problem, yesterday Trugreen Chemlawn left the gate open to
our backyard.  When our foster daughter Cheryl got home from work she
didn't notice the gate was wide open and let Luther out as usual.

> Luther went "walk about"  We searched the surrounding area but cannot
find him.  An add goes in the papaer today and we have notified the
local Animal Control people.

>  If anyone comes across a Tan Greyhound with a chunk missing out of
his tail - please let us know!!  We would like to get the silly idiot
back,  And yes, Trugreen is going to get a call this morning,  they
will not like it.