[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Dec 7 14:25:30 PST 2004

Yuletide Greetings!

I know that everyone is busy with holiday preparations, but please
remember that input is needed for the January-February issue of the
Scarlet Letter.  Submissions are due no later than Monday, 27 December (I
would set the deadline earlier, but I won't even pretend that I'm going to
work on the newsletter on Christmas weekend).

Officers, the first newsletter of the year is an excellent opportunity to
let everyone know what's going on with your office.

For everyone, as always, The Scarlet Letter is a great showcase to display
your writing and/or artistic talents, to pass along some of the
fascinating information you have learned in your studies of Period
subjects, or to share recipes, book reviews, etc.

Cover art and other art is especially needed.

The January-February issue will also be the final issue that counts toward
the prize for the most contributions to the newsletter.  Officers reports
and Ruadh Noises do not count toward the total, but all other submissions
do.

Submissions may be emailed, snail-mailed, or handed to me in person.

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.