[Loch-Ruadh] Home

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 16:35:57 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/5/2004 1:16:31 AM Central Standard Time,
fem_cat at yahoo.com writes:
Home safe. exhausted. Heading to bed in a lil bit. I'm
just gonna leave the stuff right by the front door
until tomorrow.
Wow!!! Your stuff actually made it to the front door last night????  We only
brought in ourselves. We hit the door just in time for Seth to "become ill" in
the hall! Just a few feet more and the little guy would have made it!  But,
we are all unloaded today and he is feeling somewhat better!  Had a super time
as always!

Dolce
"HappyMerryHanukkahChristmasKwanzaa"