[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Home

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 21:06:06 PST 2004

Wow!!! Your stuff actually made it to the front door
last night????  We only
brought in ourselves. We hit the door just in time for
Seth to "become ill" in
the hall! Just a few feet more and the little guy
would have made it!  But,
we are all unloaded today and he is feeling somewhat
better!  Had a super time
as always!

Dolce
"HappyMerryHanukkahChristmasKwanzaa"

============================

Dolce,

Yes, all our stuff made it into the house, however the
plan to unpack and clean it today was cancelled
abruptly at 9am. I spent the entire day in the ER
passing a fairly large kidney stone. Been in a drug
induced haze all day and heading back to bed in a few
minutes equipped with two bottles of meds and
instructions of bed rest and buckets of fluids.

I hope Seth is feeling better, pass on some healing
hugs to him.

Kat