[Loch-Ruadh] Guess who is....

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 08:36:18 PST 2004

That's great!

On a related note, is it too late to register to camp with Loch Ruadh?  I ask because Logan says he wants to go to war to go play in the period blacksmithing area (read: not taking the d*mned forge, stock, or anything but a few hammers to play with).  He didn't want to register before he has babysitting lined up for the kids, who are off that week on Spring Break.  [I, of course, can't go to war (and thus watch the kids) because I used up all my vacation this past summer being sick when the ozone was so bad.  Wah!]

I might be able to sew a few banners, at least.  Depends if I am at the hospital Saturday or not.  (My best friend has just gone into labor; fingers crossed!)

Later,
Madelina