[Loch-Ruadh] What Jesus Would DO!

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Feb 29 15:56:03 PST 2004

I wish it were that simple for me. All I've ever done all my life is
type. All OJT. Previously, the only times I've been unemployed is when
the other half got transferred. I had the same job (with increasing
responsibilities) for almost 14 yrs. Then rheumatoid arthritis hit my
hands. I can no longer type 76 wpm w/0 errors. My typing test for
Tarrant County for 2003 was 35 wpm with 11 errors. My retest last month
was 40 wpm w/1 error (which means 35 wpm). I'm working with TRC but they
are slow getting the speech recog equip for me to train on. Just pray
that the (fill in the blanks) don't cut the funding again.
It seems to me that something's wrong with this country when two people
who never had to pay income taxes while employed must now pay $$$ when
unemployed.
Sorry guys. This is one of my hot buttons.
Robin