[Loch-Ruadh] Article about the SCA on disinfo

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 13:08:52 PST 2004

Well, lets face it.  He was stuck up there in the East Kingdom deprived of
Ansteorra's riches, grace, and beauty.

I hate to admit it, but I laughed my arse off through both articles.  While
his attitude seems a little harsh, I must say I have seen examples of each of
his "complaints."  Some of his complaints just happen to be some of the stuff I
love most in life. ;)  I'll let ya'll figure out which ones those are.  ;)

It did show me that folks is folks wherever you go.  I knew a cloak boy type
back in school.  I shall not reveal his name to protect the sad and pathetic.

It just shows that it takes all types to make the world go round.  Every
society has it's cool crowd and it's untouchables.  The trick is to say "to Hades"
with the part that calls you untouchable and hang out with the ones who think
you are cool.  No one picks your friends but you.

Thora