[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:18:52 PST 2004

Francesca said I threw a snowball at her....I guess she's never been in a
snowball fight :)  If I had been aiming at her...I wouldn't have missed :)
This is one "northerner" (as Padraig recently put it) that really enjoyed
today.  Not quite enough snow and it melted too quickly but all in all a
great day.  Francesca and I just got back from our Valentine's Day dinner
and we're ready to sit down, watch a movie and sip on some "teas" :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all,

Francesca and Sean